Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Trapped in a chair from the past

These chairs have got to go. For many reasons I won't go into here. This photo captures my desperate feelings about these chairs. Crazy I know, but sometimes you just have to let it out.
The photo helped me a lot get in touch with my inner chair loathing.
For much more interesting photos, stories about photos and beautiful selfportraits go see
Self Portrait Challenge!


Anonymous bekka said...

inner chair loathing? wow. hope you find a solution to your chair problem. othewise, very inventive solution to this week/month's challenge!

9:28 AM  
Blogger susan said...

yes bekka, seeing me all wrapped up in the chair made it clear that they are soon to be replaced by some beauties i fell in love with!
thanks for stopping by!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home