Monday, June 12, 2006

Pop art week #2



Week #2 at Self Portrait Challenge...
OK, we got a new camera for work, so it is a lot more fun trying to capture oneself...
here I am in the mirror. Sort of sums up life this week .... Things are closer than they appear!
Infact, in the spoon image, mirror mirror take #2 they are just too damn close! But there is the nod to the Claes Oldenburg & Coosje van Bruggen team. Just love their poolballs at the Aasse in my husband's home city of Muenster, Germany.

This is getting to be a lot of fun. I usually do not like photos of myself, but I am now finally learning to enjoy the process here... go see a lot more fabulous self portraits at the challenge!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Very cool reflection piece!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

LOVE the spoon!

do you know the mirror project? check it out.

http://mirrorproject.com/

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home