Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Self Portrait Challenge ... If I were an Urbanite


me and the metro in montreal on monday

... I would ride the trains each and every day. I would feel a lot less guilty for driving my car. We live a short two miles from our gallery and we drive a lot. We used to live one mile away and would walk. I hope to make a change. Our one small car living is good. Walking or riding our bikes more often would be better. I think about the world our children will inhabit twenty years from now and it frightens me. The change has to come from inside. From each of us. Each day.
Go to see more self portraits at Self Portrait Challenge
Go see more of me at Art Esprit.

8 Comments:

Blogger Miriam said...

I like it too...introspective!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Michele A. said...

This is lovely.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Susan Schwake said...

well thank you all!

5:35 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

you've captured something i can't quite put my finger/head around. it's lovely and whooshy! the air looks... well, i dunno. there's such enegry in the photo, like anything can happen! great job!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Jeremy Stockwell said...

Nicely done!

Love the colors.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

This has a really nice ethereal quality. I spend two hours in the car every day. I, too, long for a more streamlined experience.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Really great shot!

Warriorwife

10:46 AM  
Blogger mcaplan said...

Such a vibrant and beautiful photograph! Very nice!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home